Fiesta Your Way
Take your Cinco de Mayo festivities even higher with these great prices.
Elevation Oil: 2 for $50
Levia Seltzer: 6 for $35
Surterra Wellness Liquid Remedy: 2 for $5
Heights Infused Beverage: 2 for $7
Bundle Pricing will be taken at time of order pick-up or delivery. While supplies last.
Cash and debit cards only. An ATM is available inside. Credit cards are not accepted.
Bundle pricing valid on 5/5 until 8PM, while supplies last. Bundle pricing is not stackable with medical discounts except financial hardship or veterans. Cannot be combines with vouchers. Bundle pricing valid on any delivery order placed before 8PM on 5/5. Bundle pricing will be applied at time of pickup or delivery.
Makes 4 servings | About 5 mg per serving
Elevation Oil, any variety: 20 mg (2 teaspoons)
1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted & diced
½ plum tomato – diced
1 tablespoon red onion – diced
1 tablespoon fresh red bell pepper – diced
¼ fresh jalapeno pepper – seeded & minced
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using a fork or wire masher, gently combine ingredients until the guacamole reaches your desired consistency (usually a combination of chunky & mashed). Try to distribute the Elevation Oil as evenly as possible.
- Divide the guacamole into four equal portions on separate plates.
- Surround each portion with tortilla chips. If you’re feeling fancy, place the guac directly on the chips to make individual bites.
- Garnish with a pinch of salt and dip in!
Makes 2 servings | About 2.5 mg per serving
1 Levia Lemon Lime Seltzer (12 oz can)
1 oz fresh lime juice
1 oz fresh lemon juice
1 oz Agave syrup
12 oz (1 can) Levia Lemon Lime Seltzer
2 tablespoons coarse salt (optional)
- To make salt rims (if desired) place salt on a small plate. Use lime juice to wet the rim of the glass. Gently roll the rim of the glass in salt until evenly coated (as much or as little as you’d like).
- Combine lime juice, lemon juice, and Agave in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until mixture is combined (about 10-15 seconds).
- Fill each glass with ice. Pour half of the cocktail shaker into each glass.
- Top each glass with half of the Levia Seltzer.
- Gently stir and enjoy!
Pro tip: Add fresh sliced strawberries for extra fruity flavor!